Why is he like this?

Everytime we try to have a talk about money, baby, or anything serious he ends up screaming at me. When I try to have these discussions with him I don't even raise my voice! I hate the way he fights, he doesn't listen and yells and then sometimes will leave. And if I'm on the phone with him and he hears something he doesn't like he hangs up which makes me crazy. It's so babyish. Then I get childish thoughts too (like how to punish him) but I never act on anything because I just let it go. How do I get him to stop? Or make him understand how it makes me feel? Talking to him does NOT work

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• we dont know. we dont know him personally
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• why would you be with someone like that? I know I wouldn't and sure wouldn't have kids with him. learn to be independent and take care of yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• He's acting very childish. Maybe he's just not ready to make adult decisions.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Constantly screaming at you is abuse. How does his father treat his mother. You need to tell him you both need counseling because you refuse to live like this. His screaming shows a lack of respect. you want to nip this behavior in the bud. It won;'t get better without you insisting on 3rd party help. This way someone else can do the talking, and your husband won't yell at him/her. Sometimes the counselor will say the same thing you did, but explain how you meant it. Then your husband will understand, and vice versa. Please, demand respect, & get counseling.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 12:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2009