What type of stroller...

I have a 20 month old and a baby on the way (due in February) and I'm not sure what type of stroller to get. Should I get the sit-n-stand stoller, or just a regular double stroller?

HeatherLeigh

Asked by HeatherLeigh at 6:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• greco quattro duo stroller. its worth every penny!
    Mrs.McCoy917

Answer by Mrs.McCoy917 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I've had a regular double stroller and a sit and stand stroller and I would recommend the sit and stand over the regular double stroller. I love my sit and stand stroller.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 7:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• sit & stand
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I have a two year old and a son due anyday. We got the Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller (in Zurich)and we love it! The basket drops down so where the back seat is reclined you can still get to your things. Purses hang from the handle very easy. The front seat holds 50lbs and the back holds 40lbs, and the other double strollers that I looked at only held 40 in both seats. The front also has its only little cubby thing under the seat to hold toddlers belongings. Also, you can take the front wheels off if you drive a smaller car. We have a Honda Accord Sedan and it fits in the trunk perfectly when we take the wheels off. And the best part, in my opinion, is that its not very heavy! I mean I have a very hard time lifting heavy things because of my back issues.
    Here is a link to a picture of the one we have:
    http://www.strollerlist.com/stroller-images/strollers/graco-quattro-tour-duo/graco-quattro-tour-duo-zurich.jpg
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 12:25 AM on Sep. 19, 2009