oommggg.. worst back pain i have ever gone thru!!! and its even going down into my legs! why doesnt anything workk?!?!

warm bath doesnt work sitting doesnt work laying on my sides doesnt work walking or standing doesnt work! and it keeps getting worse and worse and going down into my legs! and theres this little twinge ever few minutes in my lower pelvic area.. but i think its just the baby moving..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Thats how my labor was with my twins! Try to have your SO or anyone for that matter rub a tennis ball up and down your back. It helps with the pain a little.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• your pregnant hun! its very hard to get comfy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• im 36 weeks.. he's not home yet.. .. could be though.. i lost another huge chunk of my mucus plug a few hours ago and bloody show last night before bed.. that was kinda after sex though :-/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i know the normal discomforts but this is really starting to bring me to tears!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Can you say back labor?? Call your OB and get to the hospital.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It sounds like sciatica to me and there is nothing you can really do for it:(
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• PLEASE CALL YOUR DOCTOR...THIS COULD BE LABOR! Especially if you are in this much pain! You need to get it checked regardless! Good Luck Momma!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I used one of those large exercising balls when I was pregnant with my daughter. It even helps after labor when you come home and can't sit!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2009