Does anyone know of a website....?

Does anyone know a website that won't show up on the credit card bill for pregnancy tests? DH doesn't like that I spend so much on hpts, and I want to get some online since they're cheaper, but I'm afraid it'll show up on the bill. And I was thinking about Walgreens, but he'll know...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well try that, or buy them when they are on sale or clearance.
    maybe he wont know what pharmaceutical company means and you can tell a white lie (if your into telling lies with your man) and say they are vitamins or something. sucks you don't have one near by. do you have one within like 50 miles or something. i mean maybe if its relatively close you could make a trip for a day, go by there and pick up a whole bunch. you could get 16 tests for the price of one at walgreens. OR just tell him that you are buying them online they will be much cheaper, if he doesn't like it, you can continue to buy the 16 dollar ones. i think if i was in your situation, i would just buy the wholesale cheap ones, its not like a huge bill would be posted on the account. i dont know what s&h is, but shouldnt be too much. they are light, little and only 28 cents a test. i think he would like that better than the spendy ones. gl
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• pay cash at a store.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i don't know how much they cost online cheap.
    but at a dollar store, one test costs a dollar. and you can pay cash. you should only need one or two a month. to save even more only take when you are a week or two late on your period instead of testing early.
    gl
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I bought mine at a dollar store for $2.00 and it gave me the correct result. It gave a positive result and i am 10weeks pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• yea the dollar store tests i bought were only $1.
    and when i took one at 7 weeks it showed pos and obviously i was (at 7 wks)
    when i have taken them and havent been pregnant they have shown up negative
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• if you buy them THAT often GO to the 1$ store for the tests. You DONT have to pay 22 bucks for the SAME exact test, espically if your using them THAT often.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• how many pregnancy tests are you buying that it has become a problem???

dollar store, baby...
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 10:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• where I live, there is no dollar store. The cheapest ones I can find are the walgreens brand which are $15.99 for one! And I get at least 3 per month, but I thought it'd be easier to get ones that were cheaper like early-pregnancytests.com where they are up to 28 cents each. and they work. there are wholesale tests for cheaper as well...like I found First Response 3 pack for $4.99 on Amazon, but it'll show up as a Pharmaceutical company.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2009