Pajamas

Do you prefer to put your baby in a onsie, a sleep sack, sleepers, or a regular outfit that has elastic pants for the fall? I ask because my son gets too warm with a sleep sack and grew out of them, and its chilly for just a onsie. I dont really like sleepers for all night bc of foot restriction. Do you think it would be fine to have a onsie with elastic pants for the entire night? Would the elastic be uncomfortable for sleep? Or is there another option that might be better that leaves babys feet out? I hate having my own feet covered at night and I think it can overheat a baby.

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 6:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just have her wear the little footie jammies.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 6:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I did sleepers with the footies on them....They do make sleeper style outfits without feet. However during the winter you may want something on the feet because you lose most of you body heat out your feet and top of your head, so keep those toes covered up in the winter!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• in the winter I like long sleave onsies(no snaps on back) and soft cotton pants. in the summer(we have air conditioning) it's a onsie and soft cotton pants. If it's cold I have them wear socks too
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Our ac is set to 77 at night and my little one gets a little chilly when she kicks her blanket off. I also don't like to have my feet covered, so I got the sleepers without feet. It works great for us. I know she is warm all night, but not too hot.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2009