I feel like i have no libido!

i feel like i have no sexual drive! i had PPD after my last baby almost 2 years ago and was on zoloft! When i talked to my dr about this he said it was because of the anti depressant! i have been off it a year and still no sex drive! I feel really bad and this is hurting my marriage! i have even thought about getting my hormones tested what do you think?

cortneydmorris

Asked by cortneydmorris at 7:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

• It can be a mental thing. For me I only want it around the time that I'm ovulating or should be because my mind/body has a mental block that the only time to want sex is when you are trying to make a baby. So I have a hard time the week before and week of my period. I haven't found a way to get over it yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It's called being a mom... I was a nympho before kids... Now once every few months is more than enough for me... Your hormones do change when you have kids, it's natural. It doesn't mean there is something wrong. It means your body doesn't want more kids!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I lived that way my entire life! Our entire marriage! We've been married over 29+ years! It happens!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• go to a natural food store and look around
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Even if you don't have a sex drive, let your husband have sex when he wants it. This way your marriage won't suffer because of it. I don't know how 2 make it come back, but they are advertising pills on TV
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 11:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• cont. My answer added while I was typing. The pills are now for women and supposed to help. If they work, let us all know. Good luck.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 11:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2009