Why do you think Glenn Beck is nuts?

I like him.

What is it that makes you disrespect him? I am curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The words that come out of his mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• What words specifically?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• eh, i don't think he's nuts..i think his approach is a little extreme..but you gotta admit, he tells it like it is, even if he sounds like an alarmist... if what he says causes a person to search the truth, and not just blindly follow what comes out of a politicians/newsmans/neighbor's mouth, then good is done..even if he's crying when he does it. jmo
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i like him, he exposes the truth, he searches for the truth and exposes it.
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 9:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I'm not sure why this is in the religion section.

Eh, I think he's only as nuts as anyone else riddled with ADD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• These are the Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals. They are applying their rule number 12 to Glenn Beck. He is exposing the far left for what they are and they need him to shut up and now. You really need to read the Alinsky tactics. It is the best way to fight them. You HAVE to know the tactics used by your opponents. I guarantee they know all the rules of the Silent Majority. (our rules or value and moral based)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Why do I think Glenn Beck is nuts ? Let me count the ways
    IMO he is nuts for :
    Calling hurricane Katrina survivors "scumbags"

for this quote "...this is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this -- you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year."

and his nasty comments about Mulsims, "We need to be the first ones in the recruitment office lining up to shoot the bad Muslims in the head....In 10 years, Muslims and Arabs will be looking through a razor wire fence at the West;"
    These are only a few reasons why IMO Beck is off his rocker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• What I can not stand is when people who are racist are viewed as "telling it like it is" or called "real Americans"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Amen anon :07, Amen.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I don't think he's nuts. I think he's a very smart entertainer who's good at saying things his audience wants to hear. I doubt if he even believes half of the BS he spews.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2009