Do you ever feel jealous about other people (friends, relatives etc..) getting attention from your child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• of course, you do all the work you should be the one they want! thats completely normal
    HaydensMama42

Answer by HaydensMama42 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Not any more! I used to when my 1st born was little but now that I have three I feel that I get a break (I'm a sahm) when my child is giving someone else attention!!
    TowmaGirl

Answer by TowmaGirl at 7:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• no
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• No! LOL. Why would I?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes one time I remember this happened to me. I was a little jealous that my child crawled up into my friends lap and played with my friend's hair. Even though it sank my heart just alittle I was happy that my child is a sweetie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Girl, I be so relieved when my kids give someone else their attention. Matter of fact, I'll ask that person, would you like to take them home with you. Jokingly.
    blessedmom1

Answer by blessedmom1 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• No. They love my child too.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Not anymore. I did with my son but after two I have realized that they are just loving my children and that in itself means a lot.
    umich0730

Answer by umich0730 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• girl giving flowerI have come to realize that my children love me like indoor plumbing: you need it because it makes life easier; and if it's unavailable, life is less pleasant. However, they love my DH like Disneyworld. Not fair, but accurate nonetheless. I just try to keep in mind that when my eldest becomes President of the US and my youngest accepts his Oscar, they'll thank ME in front of the world! ;-)

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2009