the bone down there HURTS!!!

ok for the last week or so my bone down there (hopefully you know what i mean) hurts so bad like when i walk or close my legs real tight. I swear last night i was on my left side and i turned over to my right side it took me like 5 minutes just turn around cuz i couldn't make any fast movements cuz it hurts so bad. has anyone else had this or know what it is? btw i'm 33 weeks.

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No clue, but my dr told me it was normal that is was just preassure. I was some where in my 5 month when it started and it only got worse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• it would be your pelvic bone opening or spreading to let a baby come out of there it does hurt but it'll be over soon and once your pushing the babies head out of there you will be glad it spread!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• so if its opening do you think he will come sometime soon or is it him just dropping and might take a little longer?
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• no just because your pubic bone is sore doesnt mean your gona go into labor its just a way of your body getting ready to make room for the baby to squeeze by...im almost 32 weeks i have the same my pubic bone hips and inner thighs are reallly sore ...
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 8:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009