how soon can u have pregent syptoms

im going to be 22 and my last period was the 2nd week of aug but was only like 2 or 3 days long and now i havent gotten my period yet and j/w my breast do hurt,my stomach doesnt hurt but feels tight alot of times, im alot tried then i use to be and i get dizzy from time to time j/w hope u dont think im looking for attention im not im j/w

lenarayna

Asked by lenarayna at 7:34 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test if you didnt get your period this month...and it's pregnant symtoms* just so you know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• those could definitely be pregnancy symptoms. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• yeah take a test...when i found out i was pregnant i had NO idea i went away and was completely sick the whole time i threw up and was just soo dizzy i couldnt eat i just felt like crap and it was around when i should of gotten my period but i didnt worry too much because sometimes i would be like a week late but by the end of the week i got in a huge fight with my sons father and he mentioned something about getting me pregnant so i ran to the store and took a pregnancy test and then another which were both positive then i went to a clinic to get a definite answer and i was pregnant....good luck!
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 7:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2009