How do I just 'move on'?

Little background...I had been dating M for almost 3 yrs. when he and I got into a fight one night about raising my daughter (he disagreed with disipline and how to raise her). We did hash things out and things were okay for a couple months, then he told me since he couldn't provide for me anymore (he had lost his job by this time although he hadn't worked in over 9 months) he didn't want to be with me. I let him know that doesn't matter to me he does, but it didn't matter. This was really the love of my life and I wanted to be with him forever. I have never felt like this with anyone, I am crushed. I only recently broke things off for good with him since he's been so mean to me...but how do I just move on? I love him with all my heart and I just am having a hard time letting go. How do I do it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Well first of all why don't you spend some time alone and focus on being a mommy right now. It will take some time to get over him and move on but jumping into a relationship isn't gonna make things all better. You sound young (maybe I'm wrong) but you have plenty of time to find another man. You need to worry about your child and you right now. Not a relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• she is right,take ur girl out and do things,like go to the zoo, get ur nails done,
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:47 AM on Sep. 19, 2009