It hurts to have sex

When me and my husband have sex from behind it really hurts my stomach how can i get it to not hurt or why is it hurting I had a baby 9 weeks ago and the dr said i was healed and it doesnt hurt any other way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Give it some time. Stick with some other positions for now and try it again in a couple weeks. I know I was soooo paranoid about sex hurting, that after my first child I waited 3 months!! And even at 3 months there was still something uncomfortable about it. Perhaps it was in my head, because I knew a baby had come out of there and the stress that it had put on my body, but in time things got back to normal and there was no pain.
    Sharde88

Answer by Sharde88 at 1:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Then don't have it that way if it hurts then common sence tells you not to have sex doggie .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Try a different position. Duhhh..... Where do these questions come from? Or ask your Doctor. Don't just keep doing the same thing...@@
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i am saying that it didnt hurt before why is it hurting now? l
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• maybe the baby riped something and you got some scar tissue and thats why it hurt i dont know honestly.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It takes time to heal. Stop doing it from behind.

Answer by louise2 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• There's always gotta be dozens of questions on here that should have been directed at the Dr... when will it end?

If it hurts - don't do it! My 3 year old knows that.
    disgustipated

Answer by disgustipated at 12:52 AM on Sep. 19, 2009