does anyone know how to get nail polish off a laptop screen . . .long story short my almost 3 yr was bein a lil sneak while i was givin my younger one a bth and got ahole of my nail polish and put it on my screen

x3ashesx0

Asked by x3ashesx0 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• been there! just used nail polish remover and quickly wipe off with a wet/ damp rag everytime you apply the remover.
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 8:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• okay thank u , , i wasnt sure if it was too strong or not but thannks abunch
    x3ashesx0

Answer by x3ashesx0 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I would NOT put anything on your screen without checking your owners manual. If you ruin your screen because you used something that was harmful, your warranty is voided. You can even call the manufacturer and ask them what they suggest. Next time, put the polish out of reach. LOL!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2009