My lil man is leaving tomorrow what do i do?

So my MIL is coming in for a week and bringing the RV and staying at a camp ground and she is staying saturday to saturday and she is taking my 2 month old for as long as she can she doesnt get to see him much, thats why i am okay with and because she is awesome, but anyways what am i supposed to do all week?

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 8:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL i wish someone would have taken my son at two months for a minute, but a week! the things i would have gotten done!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Rest honey rest. Cook meals to freeze. Bake. Clean house. Visit/catch up with friends.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I can not believe you would let a two month old be away from you for a week. Why aren't you staying with your baby in the camper too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• relax or go out with the girls! do stuff you were never able to do,
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 8:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• **havent been able to do
    Kayge

• SLEEP,SLEEP.SLEEP. Turn the tunes on and clean, cook and relax. Go shopping and treat yourself to the spa. Did I mention SLEEP:~) Enjoy your week. Have a nice dinner with your hubby and a little something,something :~)

Oh and never mind what anon 8:22 shes just jealous of you.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I think that it is great that you MIL is taking your LO. I have a friend who takes my LO when we need it. She took her at 1 week, 2 mos, 4 mos, 6 mos while I was sick, and a few more times when I need it to rest. Enjoy your time away from your lil man. I know that you will miss him and if it gets to bad then go and get him back. You always have the right to do that. I wish you luck and for heavens sake get some sleep.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yes- You are right, I am jealous, completely green with envy that I can't imagine leaving a two month old for a week without me. {rolls eyes}
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• That seems like a long time. I wonder if you could get together with him say mid-week anyway.

Answer by Bmat at 8:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Nothing...OR...
    Take a bubble bath with the door open, eat ice cream while naked, on the couch, watching the morning news, lol. Go to Barnes and Noble find a book and a chair. Walk through the mall and enjoy the fact that there's not a stroller in front of you. Do things that you will not get to do otherwise.
    Don't waste this time cleaning!!! that's something you can do during naps, when he comes back.
    This is YOUR time....Actually the first day without you baby you and his daddy should spend all day in bed and just enjoy the peace and quiet between the 2 of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2009