If you were a hotel housekeeper what famous person or band would you like to clean up after? or if you have cleaned a celeb's room who was it?

When I was 19, I worked at a suburban Marriott it was thee place for celeb's to stay...away from the camera's. I was the housekeeper to picked to clean the VIP floor. So I cleaned up after many celeb's, like Jon Bon Jovi
Now my 22 yr old is a housekeeper at a casino and just showed me the guitar picks from Clay Walker. She cleaned his room and left her the picks.
I told her to sell them on ebay!
So I'm at home bored and was wondering just who would you want to clean up after.

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 8:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can honestly say...celebrity or not, other than my family, I wouldn't like to clean up after anyone. Even celebrities can be gross.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I hate cleaning, so i wouldn't like to clean up after no one. Even if it was the hottest guy ;)
    evaange

Answer by evaange at 8:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I would not want to clean up after no celebrity
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I'm speaking from a position of... this being your way of making a living.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I just realized I sounded snobby in my answer. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with being a housekeeper or anything,and I guess if I was doing the job, I'd at least like it to be in a nice hotel and after celebrities. I guess if I had to pick one, it would be Johnny Depp. He's so sexy that I'd probably roll around on the sheets he slept on, lol. I can't imagine him being gross..he even looks like he smells good! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• george clooney :) I would steal the sheets, towels, and prob everything else haha
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I would love to clean after Taylor swift....any i bet they leave good tips
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I remember it happening back in the seventies someone stole a sheet a celebrity slept on and cut it into small squares, and sold it for so much a square and got and ungodly ammount of money. Today you would be fired or sued but does anyone remember that?
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 10:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• "any i bet they leave good tips "

I wouldn't count on that. A lot of celebrities are known for being horrible tippers. My husband also works for Marriott, and he started out in room service. He's delivered room service to all kinds of people and you'd be surprised at the celebrities who jipped him.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2009