for the past few days i have been soo hungry and i have been bloated and very gassy could i be pregnant?

italianmom07

Asked by italianmom07 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sure you could!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Take a test or go to the doctors I eat a lot when i am getting my anut flo, and when i am stressed out or just plan out hungry. We can't tell you if your preggo or not WE AREN'T YOU. GO TO THE DOCTORS OR THE DRUG STORE.... Not meaning to be rude but come the hell on we can't answer this question for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• What does that have to do with anything?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Well I am pretty sure your just anxious to find out if you are preggo which is why you asked this question every women is different when it comes to pregnancy symptoms you could be preggo but you wont know until you have missed you period just hang in there and try not to think about symptoms to much they can drive you insane every pregnancy has other reason as well so I wouldnt stress it to much until you are more than a week late
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2009