vent i m so pissed my husband still isnt home and he got off at 430 its now 730

i called his friend and he went to the strip bad after he got off..and left me wondering what in the hell is going on, so im here with no car no car seats and need to get milk and stuff at the store. i knew this would happen thats why i didnt want him to take my car....instead of buying diapers for our baby he blowin his money on alcohol and sluts and is 2 hours away....any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• If this were happening to me, he would come home to find his shit thrown out on the lawn and the locks on the doors changed. I do not put up with that type of behavior.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• oh and he turned off his cell phone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• any advice for what? how to get to the store, or how to change his behavior?
    You cannot change his behavior, only he can do that. But you can suggest that it's time for couple's counseling and that if he refuses to do it you will leave.

Best of luck to you!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• omfg he'd be a dead man
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 8:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• ill take any advice right now im so frickin pissed i dont get how he could do this to me again. this is why i left him the first time yeah i know i was stupid for giving him a second chance
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I would pack his shit and leave it on the door step and oh you said he has your car call it in stolen. Life is a bitch and you can play his game to. Sluts and drinking is more important then show him whats important to you. Your child and your home and car.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• wow, you picked a winner. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• His shit would be in the front yard and the car called in as stolen. For all you know it was! Why else would he not be home, officer?? Fuck that shit for reals! Why you gonna put up with that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I agree with anon 46

If he really cared or loved you he wouldn't be drinking and watching half naked women dancing on a pole, I would be livid if my hubby did that.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Let me tell you someyhing you got any friends and a on-call baby sister. Me and my girls would be on the road down there to get my car and the keys and let his ass find his own way home. then when he does get there let him stand outside the house over night so he can think about what he has done.
    Bump counseling if this is an on-going thing he needs to choose.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009