Tiny tiny bit of blood do u know whats going on?

Over the last 3 days ive been losing my plug an i went to the bath room lil while ago an there was some mucus so i whiped agan to make sure i got it all well i looked at the toliet paper an there was just tiny bit of fresh lookin blood on it it wasnt mixed in with mucus! Do ya know whats going on should i call my doc! Ill be 39wks tomorrow!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you are losing your plug. If it keeps up I'd call your doctor 2morrow if you are worried, but I really think it's just that your getting ready for him the come.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• sounds like your bloody show i wouldnt be concerned unless it's ALOT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I had that maybe 2 wks ago and i am 35 wks and this is my 5th baby.
    When it happened to me, my doctor checked me and he seen little bllod blisters on the inside of my lip folds down there.
    He said that it is due to pressure and carrying low. So he indicated for me to stay off my feet and put my feet up every chance i get.
    I would say alot of bloody show and mucus is your plug and even then that doesnt mean its coming fast.
    Good luck
    mary
    MFHARDIN4

Answer by MFHARDIN4 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009