my child is driving me nuts what do i do?

my 2 yr he has been crying over the smallest thing for 4 freaking days all i hear is the crying. i am so tired of the crying. i have tried everything! he cries when i put him down he cries cause i wont let him stir. he cries to eat then when i make him very soft mac and cheese he plays in it and then cries when i pick him up to put him in the bath. he cries when the ear peace to the phone wont stay in his ear. i have walked around with him talked to him. tried to cuddle him tried to rock him then he threw a fit and threw himself on the floor in a temper tantrum. he is currently having a temper tantrum and i wanna shake him i understand the people who shake their babies right now. i doent want to be a mom. i put him in his bed earlier to get him away from me and how i feel but he cried there and asked for mama so i felt bad and got him out after 30 minutes. i cant flippin do this man! what the hell was i thinking being a mom!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• btw he is almost 2 i checked to see if he was theething an it doesnt look like it i have given him tylonal just in case that didnt work. i pulled on his ears to see if it is a ear ache and it doenst look like it. i am out of ideas!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• is there anyone who can come over and help you and give you a a little time to relax? Once he goes to bed try to just take a bath or something and calm down. Maybe he is crying because he doesnt feel good and he doesnt really know how to tell you that. He is 2 and temper tantrums and frustration is normal. But he can sense your frustration. Deep breaths! I would take him to the dr if he continues just to make sure he isnt sick. And also talk to your dr about the stress your having. Feel free to PM me if you need to vent!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• we have all had those days. My son had colic & screamed. I told him I was surprised that we had anymore after him. Even though you are frustrated, this too shall pass. I know you feel bad that he is crying when you put him down. However, if you need a break, leave him cry. If you ever feel like it is too much, just put him down & walk away.

My first guess, was maybe he is sick. Since you think that isn't the case, maybe it is something like allergies? tummy ache, something causing a reaction. Maybe try a little benedryl. I also agree w/ashleyuc07, maybe there is a friend you can leave him with.

also maybe you have friend w/ a 2 yr old & can have a playdate. He should have fun. If not, definitely go to the doctor again. Also when you lie him down, play a lullabye for him. It might soothe him.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 9:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel my 2 year old is doing the exact same. It is very frustrating but hopefully with time it will pass. Keep in mind that they are only two and are still trying to figure out how to show there feelings,they are also trying to test us and see what the can get away with. Stay strong and like it has been said above take deep breathes and walk away when you have to. trust me I know how it is. Everything is a struggle with my little guy!
    MamaK0507

Answer by MamaK0507 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• thank you i finally got him to sleep after 3 sippys I need to do some yoga and burn some incense thank you for being there for me I had a bad day. My sister says it gets worse so she is no help. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• This sounds exactly like my son right now. I bring him to the park when I can. It helps for me to get out of the house. Other than that- bedtime is a nightmare...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You pulling on his ears isn't going to tell you if he has an ear infection. Seriously, if he's been like this for this long, take him to the doctor to get checked out, but I also suggest taking him to a chiropractor or to get a core treatment - get his little out-of-whack body back into alignment - he'll be a much happier little man!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2009