Do all people have the power to heal?

Are only certain people born with this 'gift' or does it reside within us all? Do we just have to have faith in ourselves and enough belief that it can happen for it to work? (obviously, I'm NOT looking for the 'it comes from god' so don't bother)

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 8:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I think every single person has the power to heal....it's up to them to wield it in the proper way. I think we all can helpb others heal, maybe in different way, but we have it. And we all have the power to heal ourselves, from the inside out. It takes a ton of inner will power and emotional strength, but yes I do think so.
    And it has ZERO to do with a God. Believing so only strips us of our own inner strengths, and encouraging us to give up our power to an invisible being. I think that is terrible.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• It is in God's will and only GOD!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Anons are so anal. To answer your question, everyone has the potential to learn. Not everyone will be as good as it as some. Its like any talent. Some will be good, and some will be horrible, but all can attempt and have at least minimum success.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I agree with SalemWitchChild
    Although there are some people who seem to have a natural talent for different things, just like any other skill.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• SalemWitchChild
    Anons are so anal.
    __
    and some moms just love throwing insults.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I do not believe it is the people who have the power to heal. I believe it is God working through them, or demons. Depends on if they give themselves glory for the miracle or God jmho. But if you have enough faith in God you can move mountains, I mean Pete walked on water until he took his eyes off of Jesus. No bashing here just stating what I believe :) God bless you and yours :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 10:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I agree with rhanford

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Anons can be ridiculous. I believe it is in ALL of us and God or whomever gave it to us. It is up to us to tap into that strength. I am studying energy healing (Pranic healing) right now and can already tap into the energy within my body. Amazing.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:08 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If God gives us the power we have it, if He doesn't then we don't have it. We have the power to do what God allows. It that makes me ridiculous or anal so be it...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• got to agree with rhanford
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2009