I have 3 girls already and pregnant with baby # 4. What is more likely for the sex of the baby to be. Girl or Boy ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The sexes of your previous children doesn't affect the sex of your current child. Example: My best friend had 3 boys. Her 4th child was a girl. My sister has two girls, then two more twin girls. So it doesn't really change things.
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 8:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• The sex of your baby is determined by your man's sperm. thats right ladies. the man's swimmers determine the sex. Hope you get what you want, and I hope even more that it's healthy!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Actually, once you have had 2 children of a certain sex, the odds of your having another child of that sex as well do go up, because it seems that some men tend to produce more sperm of one sex than another. So I would guess girl. But -- who knows?
    nell_brinkley

Answer by nell_brinkley at 8:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I dealt with infertility for 6 years and found that the man determines sex of child also it depends on when you got pregnant. The closer to your ovulation date you have sex the more likely you will have a girl. Studies have found that girl sperm are stronger than boy, but die off quickly. Therefore, if you have a girl you had sex right at or on ovulation day.If you have a boy you probably had sex before ovulation day. I hope you get what you want.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 9:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• The ladies are right. It has to do with the mans sperm AND the time of how close you are to ovulation due to the acidity in your vagina/uterus. There are so many factors that play the roll of the sex.
    Hugs!
    Shele
    SHELEBELLE

Answer by SHELEBELLE at 9:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• It's actually a 50% percent chance for both sexes. The male sperm does decide wether the baby is a girl or a boy. The sperm that carries the gene for a boy is alot weaker than the one for a girl. Thats why girls are usually more common.
    MafianPrincess

Answer by MafianPrincess at 10:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Actually female sperm live longer, but male sperm swim faster. so if the egg had just been released or was closer to the ovary when fertilized chances are good it's a girl. If the egg was closer to the uterus end of the tube when fertilized a better chance for a boy. Hard saying. only birth will give you an absolute answer.
    Anonymous

• thanks for this im trying to get preggo!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• it doesnt really matter on the prevouis children i have 3 boys and another boy on the way.

Stacey.x
    happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 12:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2008