could i be pregnant with #2????

ok i had my period on the 2nd of September and it was the same length of time.i am due to have my AF on the 2nd or 3rd.on the 12 i believe i ovulated(sorry to be graphic)due to when i wiped my self after using the restroom i pulled out what looks to be clear egg whites and it was stretchy.well any way on the 15th and till today i had the munchies like crazy and have been bloated as if i was preggo, and kinda gassy. i dont kno what to think and if nething i dont want to ruin it u know, but i feel preggo, has this ever happened to ne one before or is happening now please i want to get some advide b4 i get excited lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could, but you won't know for sure until your period is late and you can test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I agree with anon if I were you I would try to take on a project relax and keep your mind off of your symptoms and how they relate to pregnancy because your mind can play tricks on you just last month I convinced myself so much that I was pregnant that I was throwing up had massive cravings felt really tired was constipated(sorry tmi) and was tired all the time I got my af a week late but I had myself so convinced so I suggest keeping you mind off of it till your period is actually late
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• we are TTC and i ovualted on the 12th also but honestly there is no real way to tell if you are preggo now you would ahve just impanted and your homones wouldn't be even high enough to show up on a prego test much lessto affect you that way BUT on the flip side the end of next week you can test and know for sure i can't wait im really hoping to find out soon as well
    MarksMommy09

Answer by MarksMommy09 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2009