If you're easily offended, do not read this...

I'm sorry, but I find this absolutely hilarious. It's also very sad. Especially if you're not a big fan of Obama or his supporters, you'll particularly find this funny. It's a Howard Stern interview that was given to random people before the election, all of who were voting for Obama. Tell me this is not ridiculous, but insanely funny.

Don't even comment if you're not going to watch and listen.

Like I said, if you're easily offended you will not enjoy this. I just had to share, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p3OB6roAg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ok, ummm... I just laughed my ASS off, lol!!! I can't even believe that is real. Oh, wait...yes I can, haha. My husband is gonna love it when I show him. He loves Howard Stern anyway. I can't believe the ignorance of some of the people in this country...grown adults. It's great to know that those are some of the people that chose our president.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• OP here, and I'd just like to add that America, these are some of the people who voted in your President.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• people are stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I find it sad, that there are so many uneducated people on both sides, who have no clue what's going on in the US. The people interviewed, on Stern, are on the same level as the tea party extremists who carried signs without knowing the facts.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• This was your typical BO voter too. I don' t know whether to laugh or cry. I didn't think people were actually THAT STUPID! I was wrong!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• omg. ...that is REALLY sad. sheesh.
    i'm not huge on politics but i know enough to know where each candidate stands on those issues and the names of the VP's. geese.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• And that's all folks!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

slapping forehead   Poor thing...one too many cups of kool-aid......

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You should look up some of the DUMB AZZ McCain voters too...Like the INSANE old woman at his rally that HE had to debunk all the garbage that she heard on Fox...HE WAS DEFENDING OBAMA to a LOON!!

Please....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

Yea, you really are that stupid

Anonymous