What would a hiccup feel like??

I am 33 weeks pregnant, and this is my first. I just went to the doctor today and she told me the baby is head down now. Okay so now would that be hiccups I've been feeling, it is like little air bubbles every other second or so, about three fingers below my belly button ..
what is that??
=)

xohcannizzo

Asked by xohcannizzo at 9:28 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It feels like little rhymic kicks. I asked this same question a couple of months ago. You'll know b/c soon the baby will be doing it a lot. I think my hiccupped more than he kicked. It will probably make you gigle as it did me <3
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• it feels like a heartbeat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• lol to me it felt like i was ticking lol.... haha i always used to tell my hubby that i feel like a bomb.
    you cant miss it. it feels like the same thing over and over for a while.
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 10:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• this just started happening to me! I am 34 weeks and for the last couple of weeks she has been hiccuping.. At first I thought i was having some weird light muscle spasm or something, until i finally figured it out... lol
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 2:47 AM on Sep. 19, 2009