What were you like in high school?

And what are like now? Different or the same?

legalmommy101

Asked by legalmommy101 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• shy lil dork in high school now im a loud mouth bitch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• A lot different. I was a very depressed teenager, semi anti-social, only hung out with a small group of friends. Smoked pot some, drank some, skipped school, didn't do my work, always wore baggy clothes, dark hair etc.
    Now I'm for the most part a happy person, still not very social, but better. I dress more feminine and do not do anything illegal, or even drink alcohol. That's just a little of what's changed, but I'm a completely different person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• shy and quiet and very smart. im now still smart, but more outgoing.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• *what are YOU like now* Sorry for the missing word. My brain works faster than my fingers. I was a rebel in high school. I didn't do anything illegal but I loved to challenge school policies and codes. I'm still very much a rebel but I have toned down quite a bit.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• um i think i have grown up a lot... i am more responsible but deep down i have that partying urge that i will never be able to give in to period. i am a mommy and i value that more....

i was "Normal" but outgoing and always wanted to be out with friends and my group. now... if i didn't have a kid id be the dame. i am a little more quiet (self conscious) but love being with people!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• choir/drama dork. my entire life revolved around choir & drama. so much so that my senior year i only needed 2 classes to graduate, so i took a full schedule with 3 choir classes, 2 drama classes, & my required ones haha. i had lots of friends but they were choir/drama dorks too. i was goofy & tried to dress cool, but failed haha

now im a little less goofy & still cant dress cool. i havent sung in a group or been on stage in 5+ years. its weird how something that IS your life can just float away...but being a mommy is WAY better :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• In high school all I cared about was my boyfriend (who is now my husband.), drinking, doing drugs..

Now all I care about is him and my babies ! Family. Devoted to them. I drink sometimes, but I'm not a raging alcoholic. Actually I can't now because I'm pregnant ;) ... OH , and I don't touch drugs anymore.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I was a tom-boy. I grew up on a farm, put in tobacco for my dad, showed horses for 12 years which was all I was interested in. If you wanted to see me, you had to come to our barn and help pick out stalls, ride with me, wait for a lesson to be over, or go to a show.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Goodness... in high school i was a pot head. I was sort of smart but never applied myself and was so into my social life that i could only manage a full time job to keep up with my partying expenses lol NOW i'm still outgoing, have a good social life, but i don't smoke pot AT ALL, i'm a full time college student with a part time job. I have a great man! Life's good now and if it wasn't for my teenaged years, i'm not sure where i'd be
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• very shy.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009