Pregnancy halloween costumes...

I want to do something cool for halloween that involves having my belly out and painting it to be part of the costume. I've thought of a few things like gypsy and paint my belly as a crystal ball. The whole basketball or pumpkin etc thing isn't what I'm looking for and I want the painted belly to be PART of my costume, not just painted for the hell of it. Soooo... you guys have any awesome ideas? Let me know if you can think of anything cool and of course if you did something that turned out well post a pic. Thanks

shawneewaiting

Asked by shawneewaiting at 9:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• didn't you already ask this, like yesterday
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Anonymous poster = bitch

Paint your belly like a watermelon and be a watermelon smuggler :o)

Or I saw in another post someone suggested be Mother Earth and have your belly painted as the world and wear flowers, vines, etc. I thought that was a really good idea too.

jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 9:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• last year I was 9 months pregnant on Halloween and I dressed up as Jamie Lynn Spears. Not the classiest but it was pretty funny. you could go as the Virgin Mary lol
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 9:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• make your belly the sun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Yeah... a pregnant nun is really funny!
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Thanks for the answers and yes I posted it a few days ago, but once the question isn't new people kinda stop answering, so since I hadn't gotten an answer in a while I decided to repost, sorry if it irritated people:)- Ya Big MEANIES!!! LOL
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 7:09 PM on Sep. 19, 2009