Curious and Frustrated, Wanting Opions, I'll call a dr monday, but for the weekend......

So I had my tubes tied two years ago, I have been VERY regular, I start the same time EVERY month, My pms is even the same every month. My LMP was the 23 of August, and I usually have a 26 day cycle, Never one day more or one day less. This month I've been HUNGRY, MOODY, I've even been crying at movies I've seen a hundred times and NEVER even got the "sad" feelin from! I've been peeing ALOT. My boobs hurt, including my nipples, I've had cramping, but nothing really big, I've been queasy ALOT, I can't stand to sleep on my tummy (my favorite position). I have no clue what's going on and it's frustrating!!!!! I did take a pregnancy test this am just for the fun of it and it came back negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

• It could be stress. If you're stressed about something, it can throw your cycle off. And sometimes, even when you're super regular, you can just be off one month. I wouldn't worry too much, but I would go ahead and go to the dr just to be on the safe side.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Its prob all in your head i would wait a week are so before rushing to the doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Your about to start your period.

Answer by louise2 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Have u ever had fibroid tumors? I was late with period and I had my tubes tied this year and it was cause of stress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I had my tubes banded 3 yrs ago. Was freakin out last week...still not sure what's going on (Not to scare you). I did have a period, but it wasn't normal for me. 2 weeks late, very light & over a week long, in fact...still have it. Opposed to my norm 3-4 days heavy @ it then I'm done... It is VERY frustrating! hope that everything is ok 4 you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Sep. 18, 2009