Have you ever had a buldge in your abdomen?

This buldge sticks out! It comes & goes.. It doesn't hurt much! Only if lifting, carrying & moving things! But my stomach seems to be getting bigger! Not pregnant. My DR. didn't feel it last month! That visit cost too much so I can't go back! Since I'm unisured and unemployed. But curious what it may be? It can't be belly fat! But it concerns me! Why go in if the DR. sees nothing. Anyone else have something like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It may be a hernia- do u have a clinic that is low cost to go get it checked out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It can actually be caused by constipation or irregular bowel movements. The lady at the health food store told me that was one of the most common things she heard from women. She advised me to start using flax seeds. 1/4 tsp to start out with every morning on my yogurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• It might be a hernia. Go to WEBMD and look it up.

Answer by louise2 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• sounds like a hernia
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009