Do you have suggestions for CM??

I know I always think of things that could make CM run better and that members would probably like, but I never know how to suggest them to the Admin. Well I know they keep track of these questions, so here's mine! Feel free to list yours as well!

kristal2146

Asked by kristal2146 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think our friends list under the 'my friends' tab in "MOMS" should have an alphabetical listing divider. That way, we can click on the letter of our friend's screenname and find their profile really easily!

Also, when we add a friend, we should be able to add notes about them that get listed under the same 'my friends' tab. It's a pain to go back and try to find the person after you've added them so that you can add a note.

I think this would help a lot of moms on here.. what do you think?? Any chance of making it happen?
    I don't mean to be pushy.. its just a suggestion :) LOVE CM!!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I think we should be able to update our CM status from twitter. Like with a hashtag #cm at the end of our status and then it would be automatically updated like you can do with facebook.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Whenever you answer a question even if it is a couple of times it always shows up and sometimes people ask if you post it more than once at a time. THat should not show up like that. Also why have a friends list when basically it is just a few you just talk to on a regular basis. IDK i found one of the nicest people on the groups section. It just seems like a waste of space.But the administartors that decide what does not violate code is just silly. come on you take off stuff that was not worded correctly but then refuse to take off a comment about saying I am a homewrecker. Come on that code is not working too well and people abuse the anon bottom. Its funny after being on here a year you can figure out two or three anons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Hi,

When you have suggestions for CafeMom, just click on 'Contact Us' and let us know.

Thanks :)

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2009