Any Ideas? I am trying to get a new perspective to help my baby.

I am just trying to reach out to as many people as possible. I have an infant who is having soo many different problems and the drs cannot figure out why. We see a neurologist next week and I am just trying to get some new ideas to bring up. She has had extensive testing and so far nothing. If you wouldnt mind readin this journal you posted and then if you have any idea no matter how crazy or unlikely please let me know. I just want to help her,this whole ordeal is breaking my heart. Thanks again and sorry if you already read this journal I am kinda desperate for answers!
http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1525389/Need_help_finding_answers_for_my_Baby_Girl_please_adding_some_info

SweetPea05

Asked by SweetPea05 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Health

• hmmm., so sorry to hear this ever have TSH T4 tested? sounds a little like congenital hypothyroidisam? Usually most states are mandated to do this at birth but some are not, just double check, it could be a misplaced thyroid like my daughter was born with, once they get the med levothyroxine they will be fine but they are stunted without it. prayers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Is she sleepy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Somedays more than others. They did test her for hypothyroidism and it came back slightly low but they said it wasnt anything to worry about, do you think I should get them to re test?
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009