I was thinking of helping to carry other womens babies for them...

I have 5 children, prego with #6, and I have had 2 miscarriages in hte past...I was wondering would I be able to surrogate for a couple who maybe could not conceive on their own? I love having babies! But I dont necesarrily wanna have anymore for myself after this next one is born in Januauary. I just seem to be so fertile and I know that there are some couples out there that wanna have a baby so bad! How do I find out? I asked this question once before to my doctor and he said that most couples wouldnt want me to carry a child for them bc of my 2 miscarriages, but they were both at 5 weeks, very beginning, and its not like I even wanna use MY eggs?! Cant they implant other peoples sperm and egg together already and just use a womb as an incubator? Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know, but it is really nice of you to do that for a couple.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• google for surrogate mothers. that would be awesome for you! and thats so nice! i know tons of my friends had to go threw adoption because they couldnt find a surrogate mother.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• its something i have considered too. i know that you have to go through a lot of evaluations. but not as many as if you were going to be an egg donor.

i would also google for gestational host, i hvae heard it called that someplaces, for when you dont use your egg.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 4:55 AM on Sep. 19, 2009