Maybe Baby?

Is it possible to test negative on a pregnancy blood test/ have irregular periods and be pregnant? The last time I had sex was the second week of July.

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If your blood test was negative then you are not pregnant. It measures your HCG levels which are elevated during pregnancy. If yours were not then you are not pregnant. Sorry I wish you luck in the future.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Blood tests are pretty much never, ever, ever wrong about detecting pregnancy. If your blood test showed up negative and you haven't had a period since July ( even though they are irregular ) you are most likely not pregnant. also, it's unfortunate because I know irregular periods really suck, especially when you are trying to get pregnant, but the only way I know of to try to regulate your periods is by going on the Pill, which you obviously wouldn't want to do since it sounds like you want to have a baby. Good luck next time :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 12:26 AM on Sep. 19, 2009