What is happening to my body?

I've have been way beyond what anyone would describe as "horny" lately. My furry friend has been WET all the time. I'm practically ready to jump young men on the subway and my man is wondering why my sexual appetite is seemingly insatiable now days. I honestly have NO idea why I've been responding to men sexually a LOT more than I ever have before. I'm just about to turn 31 at the year's end. We have a healthy sex life, but this is something MORE. Has anyone else gone through the same phase? Can anyone offer help or advice? I'm physically hurting myself masturbating and I don't know what this sudden change signifies...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Think of it as a blessing not a burden, just guide your sexual urge in the right place (hubby) I am sure he is pleased and enjoy it while it last. Like everything else it wears down, it is probably due to hormones. Don't try to figure it out just enjoy the moment.

Answer by older at 8:54 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• what's the saying "don't look a gift horse in the mouth." ? be happy have tons of sex....this should be a dream come true to your hubby.....it would be to mine(he's always horny) !!!! hope it lasts....
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 11:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I'ts a hormonal surge. I was going to hump door knobs at one time (joke) bc I was so horny! Either ride the wave or have your doctor give you something to calm your libido down.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You've probably reached your sexual peak.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You never hear questions like this on Cafemom. I'm curious how long this has been going on for you. If I were you I would be giving my husband Viagra. lol! And you can always have more sex with him. Getting it up is way to easy, just give him a lil oral and it's ready to go. Wanting to jump on men in the subway is bad. For some reason I thought this question and the first three answers were so funny i just laughed so hard i woke up my baby. Thank you for the laugh darlin. And I think what you're going through is awesome. Being horny feels good, it's much happier than not being horny.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 4:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Personally, I never enjoyed sex more than after I turned 40!!! I am 48 and my husband is 38. It's great because he can keep up with my sexual appetite. Women become more comfortable with their bodies as they get older, we are not so insecure as when we were 20 so the sex just gets better. As the sex gets better, we are more comfortable, we get more horny!! Enjoy it.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:47 AM on Sep. 19, 2009