advice please

I'm 21 a mom who works and is in college. Now Me and my mother in law use to be very close like mother and daughter. Now things are diffrent, me and her had a huge argument 4 months ago and now this woman named Tasha is around. She 27 with 2 kids and she has a better job than I. They are always together mined you my mother in law is 44 years old. This tasha even has my fiance number?! and i wonder why she has it but i don't want to seem like a witch about it... anyway what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd just ask your fiance why he has Tasha's number and say you're not terribly comfortable with his having a number of a woman you don't know at all. Ignore the MIL
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I agree with JEANCLAUDIA
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• She didn't say that HE had tasha's number. She said that tasha has his number.

I dont think there is much you can do about it, besides express to your DF that you do not want him talking to Tasha.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• while i was speaking to him lastnight she called him! a couple of weeks ago when he was drunk he was showing me somthing in his phone and i seen her name in recent calls
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If he is your fiance then his mother is not your mil yet. Are you marrying your fiance's mother? Is he such a momma's boy that she picks his women for him. You should ask him right out what him and Tashas relationship is. You need to know before you make your lifelong commitment if he is having second thoughts and is interested in Tasha. The fact that she has a better job is irrelevant. Love is Love and it isn't based on his mom or your job. Good luck with this, and be careful that he IS the right one for you Before the I DO's.
    Rock-n-Dave

Answer by Rock-n-Dave at 12:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Why is Tasha calling him? You need to talk to him about this because it seems that if her name was in his recent calls that means he saved it. I know the women in my husband's contacts and I know their spouses. That's how it should work.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:42 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• it sounds like there is more to his story, i would investagte for sure.what has he said when u asked him who tasha was? i go up to tasha myself and ask her to not be calling my man.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:40 AM on Sep. 19, 2009