Is this legit?

I know everyone is low on cash these days, well I know I am.
I have been working a lot too but also been trying a lot of sweepstakes and stuff.

Has anyone gone to this website? They are having some kind of cash giveaway of over $2,500, no strings attached.

http://bit.ly/3FM1xi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• read my answer in your other post of this question...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I've never heard of it. I tried to look it up on www.bbb.org, but I couldn't find anything. There are a lot of scams out there. My advice is to check on the Better Business Bureau website when you think you've found something. I work from home. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The company I'm partnered with has been accredited by the BBB since 1987!
    The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I have never heard of that. Most importantly, if you can't find any information on it, I personally would not feel safe doing it. I am a stay at home mom to my 23 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out Erika's website at http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/.

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• What you would need to do is to Google that information and see what there is to read about it.  Trust me, if there is a scam out there, someone will get the word out.   I really have not had to much with surveys simply because you can't make money very fast.  I have great ideas, information and resources in my new website that might be able to point you in a better direction:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I agree with previous posters, If you cant find it at the BBB, you are better to stay away.

Just in case though, its good to have a lawyer on your side in case you need their services for being taken advantage off.

You can look at our legal plans by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2009