Do you count your babies movement everynight too see if they are on track?? Sometimes I don't feel as much movement than other night & wonder if I should go to the ER??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, babies do tend to sleep a lot.
    Here is info about the kick counts, suggesting when it's safe/not.

Fetal Kick Counts - Is my baby okay?

doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• babies grow fast probably doesnt have enough space to move
    keylin

Answer by keylin at 11:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i don't, just after i eat i lay down, and i check to make sure my lil one is moving, they say thats when a baby is most active is after a meal. i dont want to stress my self out especially when i am about to sleep, or try to sleep.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• nope i just make sure i notice when she's moving and sometimes i'll be like did she move lately? and usually if i stay still she'll be like DO SOMETHING
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:54 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• sorry cant help. my kids always kicking. every time i think about em there it is
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 4:41 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I am the type who is always freaked out about movement, and my first instinct is to tell you "Don't Worry". My baby has these days where he gets lazy, sleepy, or I just don't feel him as much as usual, and then I start to worry. I have asked my doctor about it a half dozen times and she always tells me that it is very normal to have a very very active baby for a few days, and then it seems like the activity levels drop and I will go hours without feeling him move around. At my last appointment they hooked me up to monitors and all that jazz and baby was doing very very well. She also gave me the information about kick counts. The sheet she gave me says to eat or drink something and then lay down for 2 hours and count for 10 kicks. She said babies sleep for up to an hour at a time, so not to worry if I didn't get anything in an hour, and the sheet also points out to put your hands on your belly, and that really does help me.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:51 AM on Sep. 20, 2009