older women who are christian.

I first want to join the religion and belief chat . I'm not for sure how. Need some one guide on how to do that. Here is my questions, How have you walked with the LORD so long. And advice on prayer life. And how have you prayed for your husband. We are both christians. I know that the older should teach the younger.

catherine595

Asked by catherine595 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• answer to first part.. your in :-) just ask questions :-)
    answer to rest of the questions... I have been a believer of Jesus Christ for 25 yrs. Yes I have prayed for my husband who was a believer but in a different place at this moment in time.
    I made a choice to walk with Jesus so long is because I couldnt be without Him. He is my best friend and the lover of my soul. I would wither and die spiritually and physically if I chose to walk away from Him fully. The way I pray is by speaking blessings over my husband. I speak words of life like for example. Lord I speak blessings over Bill, I decree grace , mercy and restoration over him, he is your son you love him Lord, In Jesus name I believe he will return to you his first love. Draw him closer, give him a divine visitation according to your will. He is yours and I declare that in Jesus name amen. Thats one of the the ways I pray. Just pray what comes from your heart!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:16 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• "I know older should lead the younger". Older isn't necessarily in human years, it could be in spiritual years (as in from the rebirth age not the physical birth). Also, the Bible mentions more than once about the importance and value of "children". A person who is younger in spiritual years can teach just as we can learn things from our physical children if we listen. As for how I've walked in the Lord for so long, He has carried me most of the way but we're still together after all these years. I left for a while to investigate other religions but He was patient and I returned.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Hi good choice, the spiritually older shall teach the younger..have prayer always giving thanks, and close prayers "in jesus' name" they may be between 1 minute to 3 hrs ect. long it depends on you how long you want to talk to GOD, jesus gave us an exaple on how to pray, follow his example......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Sep. 21, 2009