Black Friday!!!

I'm a loyal black Friday shopper....just wondering who else is excited this early, and I'm curious to know how much other moms spend? Per kid?

And what big ticket items are you looking forward to this year?!?

CA_Mom_of_2boys

Asked by CA_Mom_of_2boys at 11:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• last year I did $150 per child amd black Friday was fun... this year though is different. When I think about it, I get depressed because we won't have the money to spend on Christmas this year :(
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I missed last year but the year before that I stood in line for 9hrs for a laptop on sale for 200$.. the one I'm using now. I do my reconnaissance the week before, but I'm looking for a flat screen TV, or anything that's a steal.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• You guys are lucky getting to shop on black friday. I work at Target and it is my least favorite day of the year. Very excited that I get to miss it this year because I will be on maternity leave.
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 1:40 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• heck yes me too!
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 4:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I am hoping to get the new wwe smackdown vs raw 2010 and Vera Wangs Princess perfume. My dd wants the perfume in her stocking and my oldest wants the wrestling game. It comes out at the end of Oct. for anyone else that is looking for it.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I am so excited too, this is the first year that I don't have to work and get holiday pay for black friday.... Oh how I love this job:).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I go to Target & am usually done shopping by then. A lot of the stuff i get at that time goes towards birthday presents. 1 of my DD has a 12/22 birthday & another one has a 2/8 birthday. 3rd one has a June birthday. I don't keep track of how much I spend per kid.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I've never be a Black Friday shopper myself but I always go with my mom every year. This is the first year I'll really be buying gifts for my daughter for christmas (she'll be 1), but unless there are some sales on age-appropriate toys/clothes for her or some things I know hubby wants, I'll just be going to help my mom (i have two sisters under the age of 8 so she still has kids to buy gifts for).
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I am excited to go shopping this year because i will be having my baby any day now. I will probably have around $50 dollars to spend on christmas presents for her. I wish it were more but with me having 12 weeks off for maternity leave and its all unpaid money is going to be pretty tight during the holidays. Me and my sister are planning on leaving the house around 4 and getting a headstart on all the early bird specials that they're having.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2009