HELP!!!!!

I just had my first child in June, and I don't have the same feelings that I used to have for my husband. I don't want to be around him, I don't want to be affectionate and sometimes I don't even want him to touch me. I love him but it's like I've fallen out of love with him. Is this normal? I am so unhappy. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• idk....maybe you have mommy blues...maybe you need a day for your self at the spa...I didn't feel what you feel...but maybe you just need you time...or to see a doctor to check hormone levels
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 12:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• It's easy to get wrapped up in being a mother and forget that your marriage is the relationship that literally gave birth to your new motherhood. Take time to reconnect after the baby is asleep. If you can sneak away for an hour without the baby, take that time. You need to reconnect and remind yourself that you are a wife too, not just a mother.

You're doing good, mamma, just give yourself some time!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• GIRL I KNOW WHAT U GOING THOUGH ! I HAVE 2 KIDS AND THE BOY IS 14 AND GIRL IS 13 AND I STILL FIIL LIKE THAT , I TRY DIFERENT THANG LIKE WATCHING XXX MOVES AND SEND THE KIDS SOME WHERE BUT NOTHING SHANG SO I GAVE UP AND WHEN HE WANTED SEX I GAVE IT TO HIM JUST TO GET HIM TO SHUT UP AND HE WANT BE THANKING IM OUT WITH SOME BODY ELSE HAVEING SEX . WE BEEN MARRIED FOR 17 YEARS ! JUST HANG IN THERE GIRL ! ! ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I am lost. 9:18 says hang in there but yet she isn't happy at all and is showing you how unhappy you can be for the rest of your life. Well sweetie go check your levels with a Dr. Then see if your post depression. And also try a date night. a baby changes allot between a couple and it is some thing you will need to work on. Love isn't lost its just under the baby blues. It takes time and just remember what brought you together the first place.

moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:14 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I have heard this a lot. You and your hormones have just gone through the biggest change in your life. I went through a phase where I was scared of everything, almost to the point I didnt want to leave the house. I know that isnt to do with my husband, but just trying to show you things happen and while we may never understand them, they are normal and hopefully will go away very soon for you.

jessicacoda

Answer by jessicacoda at 3:27 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• lol, oh wow. That brings back memories. I did that too but it all sort of calmed down after a while.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• its normal,but try to be nice to him,its not his fault. i was the same way
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:37 AM on Sep. 19, 2009