What were your symptoms like hours/days before you went into labor?

Just curious i know every woman and pregnancy is different what were your pains and aces/ weird shows like before you headed to the hospital?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was just unable to fall asleep- I tossed and turned all night... my water broke around 6am, I was in HARD CORE labor by 8:30, hospital by 9- pushing by 12, baby by 4:30.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• With my first the day before i went into labor i just didn't feel good all i wanted to do was sleep then i woke up at 10am the next morning with contractions and had him 22 hrs later. With my second it was pretty much the same the day before i went into labor i didn't feel too good at 5am the next morning i lost my mucus plug and went back to bed until i woke up at 7am with contrations and had her 11 hrs later.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:10 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I felt like I had to go to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet, laid in bed, sat on the toilet, laid in bed..... I was convinved that I was constipated basically. Anways, after dealing wih this through the night, I ended up calling the doctor and explaining it to him, he said go to the hospital. I had my baby that eveniing.
    Sharde88

Answer by Sharde88 at 1:27 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• well the day befor labor started. i was jumping around and hanging out with friend we were all koing wround about how the baby was due that day. and still no baby. that night i woke up to pains. i knew that it was time. but everyone in the house that night could not sleep(we lived with MIL AND FIL at the time)
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 4:39 AM on Sep. 19, 2009