do you can help me iwant work in home

i make hand made and design wedding dress and cook iwant work i have ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi,

I am a work at home mom of three great children that are 4 1/2 yrs old, 2 1/2 yrs old and 15 months old. I was looking for a long time to find something that I could do at home so that I could still be home with my children.

I am new business partner with this team and am so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! Very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA. I'm looking for honest, motivated people, caochable and hcan be part of a team.

I would love to share what I do with you, please email a good time for us to talk over the phone. Looking forward to sharing my information with you and I know you will be glad you hear this information.

Warmly,

Angela
    Amanzi

Answer by Amanzi at 8:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:04 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• You can go to bizymoms.com they have everything you need to start your business in some of those things you have mentioned.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website

www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

Once you get to my website, click the Get More Info Now button! I will contact you shortly after you request the information!

This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan

meg424@rocketmail.com
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 2:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2009