What have I forgotten?

My son turned two yesterday, and we're having his party tomorrow. I've got the cake baked, and barring a catastrophe, I will frost it tomorrow when I get out of work. I've tried cleaning, but it seems futile.. perhaps my SIL can do a better job of it.. I've got veggies, but I'm afraid to cut them up ahead of time....cause they might dry out.. got dip mixed and chilling. Got balloons..(where can I get them filled with helium?) Got plates, cups, utensils, napkins.. drinks, chips. What am I forgetting?

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 12:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you can get balloons filled at a party supply store- just call ahead and let then know you are coming. Also, you usually have to ask for a tie down (plastic piece). There is a small charge.

Did you remember a gift for our son?? If so, it sounds like you just need to get some rest, pick out some fun music for the big day and PARTY!! Have fun:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Candle?
    Anonymous

• You can go to walmart and buy the helium tank for $15-20 (And it lasts forever..) it's usually cheaper than paying .89 a balloon to get them filled with helium in the long run. I've used the same one for the last 3 parties.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:51 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• you can cut veggies ahead of time, place a moist paper towel in with the veggies and they won't dry out. Did you get a candle/s for the cake? I think you have everything covered.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2009