Post baby boobs?

I know this sounds weird, but just actually wondering how long it takes for your boobs to go back to normal? I know with my son they actually stayed a full band and cup size bigger, and I am thinking the same thing is gonna happen this time. I did not breastfeed with my son, or with my the current one due to medication I am on. I need new bras because none of my current ones fit, but dont want to buy too many if they are just going to not fit in a few months. And i would like something more than a sports bra when i go back to work. I am 3 weeks postpartum as of today.

jlcazzola

Asked by jlcazzola at 12:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Health

• After about two months, you will likely be at your new "normal."

Answer by gdiamante at 12:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I'm still waiting....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:28 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• B4 my 1st i was a 34C after i was a 36D and when he was around 6 months old i was a 36C. with my 2nd i go up to 38D and he is 5 almost 6 months and i am a 36C. u never know u might go back down my sister no joke was a 34DD and now after 2 kids is a 34A...my mom also got way smaller
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:42 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I didn't get ANY changes in my boobs except when my milk came in!! They were HUGE for about three days than went back to normal. They didn't get bigger when I was pregnant either. My boyfriend said they were bigger but I think he was just WISHING they'd be bigger...because they were the same size as before :-)
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 12:52 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• My breasts never went back to their old size and my oldest is 5.

I wasnt a huge breastfeeder either.

After my second pregnancy I went from a 46DDD to a 42DDD
    However, after my 3rd...I shot back up to the 46 and stayed there.

So, I would probably only buy a couple of bras just in case you do shrink a wee bit but I didnt even know Id shrunk til a year later.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Once you have a child, your breasts are changed forever (no, breastfeeding does not make them droopier).

Answer by rkoloms at 11:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2009