what's the likelyhood of?

what's the likelyhood of getting insurance?..i was born premature by 3 1/2 months..i had to have a ductus stapled off in my heart (so basically my heat has a staple in it), which has never hindered anything...and i also have a clotting disorder in which i cannot have hormones of any sort, and had to give daily shots of blood thinner with baby #1..am i getting my hopes up for baby #2 just to get hurt, OR is there a chance that i can get approved for actual insurance?..the hubbs makes too much for medicaid or anything like that..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• what do you want it to cover? its possible to get insurance but they have exceptions for things like pre existing conditions....but not future plans...GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 8:30 AM on Sep. 19, 2009