I am hoping not! But can I be Pregant?

Dont get me wrong it would be a blessing but this is the thing. I have an iud. Had it for 15 months now havent had a period but maybe 3 times since it was placed in. But over the last week or so my boobs hurt so bad and I have been having a pain in the whole area. I feel sick but I think its just allergys. Has any one gotten preg. with on the iud?

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 12:32 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup!!! I sure did!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• only one way to find out....take a test.
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 12:42 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I am afriad to, but I am going to. end of weekend just incase I happened to have a period. I fear this because we would need a bigger house, car and child care! I would quite my job if this is the case!
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 12:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• why would you quit your job if you are pregnant? we dont know if you are pregnant though. no birth control is 100%. get a blood test done. best of luck to you though :D
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I would quit my job because we already pay alot for child care for our other infant why pay some one to watch 2 of them. I would then only be working to pay for child care. I have a dr. apt on monday for a blood test. But if I still feel this way I am most likly going to get one at teh store.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:09 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• egh yeah child care is expensive!!! and its always good to be at home with the kiddos (if you can) i would get one at the store just to ease my mind in the meantime :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Thanks for all who responded.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:27 AM on Sep. 19, 2009