wearing my heart on my sleeve

Me and this man been dating for a month and a half but we spend so much time together. I like him ALOT now...but i hate to feel like this so soon. Is there any advice u have as to how I could still spend time with him without falling for him so soon is do u think this is fine

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• if you really don't want to get into a serious relationship, just tell him. if he isn't happy with this then hopefully he'll be honest and say so. honesty is the best policy. it's part of the getting to know someone process. how else do you find out if you even want to be serious with the guy? don't forget to be honest with yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Its suppose to be like this!when you meet some one new and everything is fresh and exciting!you just have to remember that there is a difference between LOVE and LUST and your old enough to know that it takes more than a month to fall in "love" with someone...I'm talking about the kind of love that lasts....I think you should enjoy this time....enjoy the newness enjoy the tingle of excitement with every kiss but also remember you are an example for your kids and a role model, and remember that any guy that's going to be a gentleman wants a lady....so remember self CONTROL and self RESPECT are the key....good luck....i hope he IS the one for you....enjoy your time and now is a good time to state your intentions.what does he want in life? is it the same things you want? like marriage? family? home? if not then you know NOW it's time to part before you get too attached & if you want the same things then thats another PLUS for him
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 12:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I don't think there is anything wrong with how you feel and what's happening. If it's not meant to be then you will burn out and move on. If it's meant to be you will simply grow closer. It's all good, just enjoy it

Answer by admckenzie at 8:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2009