Tummy tuck...

any one ever had one and then went on to have more kids? did it ruin the "great bod" that you got from the surgery? how much did it cost? did u pay it all up front or what? what about the rest of your body. theighs, arms etc...does it make you look out of proportion if you just get a tummy tuck?

im considering one but dont want to have have this great stomach then still have my jiggly legs and arm fat. i also am afraid that if i ever get pregnant again, i just wasted all that money. i am willing to work out to get great abs but i hate that i might have this extra skin from my pregnancy forever. (which is why im considering a TT) any other suggestions? im just getting depressed with my body!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• it will most definately be a waste of money if you get pregnant after , any good surgeon should tell you that. The whole reason your body is out of whack now is due to having kids..so why wouldnt it happen again after surgery?? It will, you should just wait until your done having kids, my doc suggested i should reach somewhere close to my goal weight before planning a tummy tuck as well, this makes the end result look alot better and more proportionate with the rest of your body.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 7:49 AM on Sep. 21, 2009