What do you just love to watch your child do?

I love watching my son watch tv, eat, sleep and while he is fully concentrating on something he is doing like a project or reading. He is going to be 11 and I just love to observe him, he still has chubby cheeks and is such a little boy still compared to other boys his age.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:55 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son is 11 and living with high functioning autism. What I love most is to watch him play with other kids. His social skills are not good, like a lot of people with autism, so this is a BIG DEAL to me! :0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I love watching her sleep. She's just so peaceful and angelic. While I of course love her awake, she has her own personality already......and an attitude to go with it. She's only 10 months! lol. She's definitely a combo of me and hubby.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I really like watching him play with little babies or when I catch him in his room playing with his little hero toys. He's so cute! I also enjoy it when we are snuggling up watching a movie & he's really in to the show. I could just watch my sweet little boy all day long.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:00 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I love to see and hear my youngest son laugh! He's got the most heart warming laugh.
    I love to see my older sons face when he finds happiness in something so simple. He's had a very hard life in his 4.5 short years. It's amazing how much resilience children have.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I love watching them when they are young......when they are teenagers
    I like watching them leave when they are arrogant know it alls...then watching them come back when they realize they still do need a mom
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:22 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• i love watching him sleep, hes so cute and he just learned that he has feet and toes so its funny to watch him play with his feet hes talks to them and squeals and laughs its funny hes 5 months.
    RykersMom04

Answer by RykersMom04 at 1:40 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I LOVE watching my one year old get hyper and goofy and run around the house! He shreiks and spins in circles and has a fake laugh.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:50 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• i love watching him concentrate or think about stuff i love his facial expressions.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 1:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Love watching them sleep, play with there toys, like it when my four year old is busy with something and he is consentrating on it, love to watch my 10 month old eat trying to use his cute little chubby fingers, love to watch him crawl around with his cute little butt poking up in the air
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I love watching him figure things out when he thinks no one is watching. My son is very stubborn and likes to do everything on his own. He also likes to hide what he knows how to do sometimes! when he learned to crawl he would only do it at first when he thought I wasn't looking. The look on his face is so funny when I catch him doing something he pretends he can't do.

He is 20 months old now and I love to watch him interact with younger babies. He loves and hugs them and wants to pick them up! Too cute! Makes me want to have another baby!
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 2:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2009