Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby ate some paper!!

My 7 month old baby got a hold of a magazine and then ripped a piece off. I can not find the piece and i thought it was just crinkled up. So I think he really ate it? Has anybody had their babies do this and was there any complications??? I so worried. He's asleep now and was not choking or breathing any different. I want to wake him up just to see if it is still in his mouth!

Answer Question
 
crystal1480

Asked by crystal1480 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • My dd has ate paper before. He will be just fine. As long as he didn't eat a whole sheet (and even then I am sure he would be ok!!!) he should pass it without any problems.
    Frogbaby83

    Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

  • There is a little corner missing. So if he did eat any it wasn't that much! Thank God!! I feel stupid for letting him play with the magazine!
    crystal1480

    Answer by crystal1480 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

  • like frogbaby said, he will be fine! call poison control if you are really worried though!
    pookipoo

    Answer by pookipoo at 1:04 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

  • he will be ok. you have nothing to worry about
    kristyleigh614

    Answer by kristyleigh614 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

  • My son has ate alot worse than paper in his time and he's perfectly fine at 4 years old. LOL

    If this is the worst thing she eats you will be doing great.
    KalebsMommee

    Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:38 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

  • babies will eat all kinds of things,my little one ate some tiny feathers once.he will be fines
    angelairelan

    Answer by angelairelan at 3:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

  • Yeah, my son pooped a 2X3 inch piece of newspaper once. It was hilarious. As long as he poops it out no worries.
    MarchMarie

    Answer by MarchMarie at 7:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.