Did anyone freeze their husbands sperm before he deploys/ed?

I was looking into freezing my husbands sperm before he deploys and before he has a vasectomy done. He wants to have this done, but there are always those what if, what if we want another one. I think it would be beneficial to have his sperm frozen. I was just curious if anyone else did this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I wish. But no. DH is deployed right now and if he dies i'll be SOL. ...
    i dont even know how much it costs.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:11 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I just looked, its about 300 a year. Kind've expensive, but worth it? I'm not sure?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• 300 a year? thats actually not that bad...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• If my husband died, I wouldn't want to have another child. I think my life would be too difficult as is with my daughter. I wouldn't want to have a kid without him; I wouldn't want to raise another kid without him. That's just me though.

toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I've thought of it...I didn't put a lot of thought into it tho. I mentioned it to my husband and he laughed at me like I'm weird. I think it is an amazing idea and it says a lot on the woman's behalf! To love a man so much that you would want to have his babies even if he's dead. I think it is extremely romantic and I may just look into it now that I know I'm not the only girl who's actually thought about it. Just hope it's not too expensive.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 3:51 AM on Sep. 19, 2009